Please ensure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to the United States and for travel to Nevada. Visit https://www.visitlasvegas.com/vegas-smart/ for more information.
Please be advised that a risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any event or public space, including Luxury. Prior to registering for and attending Luxury, please ensure you have read the latest CDC Guidelines for Prevention. By attending Luxury, you acknowledge this inherent risk and, as a condition of entering Luxury, you acknowledge, understand and confirm each of the following in accordance with applicable health guidelines:
- That you will abide by all Luxury health-and-safety requirements
- That you are not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, as identified at CDC.gov, including, but not limited to:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- That prior to attending Luxury you have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine;
- That you are not under any self-quarantine orders; and
- That Luxury will not verify vaccination status. By not wearing an approved face covering, you certify that you are fully vaccinated (people are considered fully vaccinated: 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine).
Please do not enter Luxury or The Venetian Resort & Sands Expo if you cannot confirm all of the above criteria. If at any point during your time at Luxury you do not meet all of the above criteria, you will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave The Venetian Resort & Sands Expo at the sole discretion of event management.
Please note: The guidelines in this document are based on information currently available regarding the behavior and characteristics of the COVID-19 virus, public health information and local or state guidelines with respect to large gatherings in any particular community. As more clarity with respect to these variables emerges, it is expected that these guidelines may need to be adjusted accordingly